2012年1月19日星期四

712 AP2 Irons , your best choice

  Titleist has often been about tradition and seems to be going behind the better player. Titleist has long used 700 num for irons for a long time. It uses 900 num for metal woods. The 7 stands for irons while the 12 stands for the new model year 2012. Titleist can be a little cruel. We've been squirming to see some of the new line-up by Titleist, and they recently released some pictures to give us a taste... but only a taste. Below you'll see some pictures of their new CB Forged blades, MC Forged Blades and the New AP1 &AP2 Irons. We here have fallen in love already! Enjoy!

  "The new AP1 and titleist 712 ap2 irons deliver an industry leading combination of performance, looks and feel. They feature our most advanced multi-material designs which deliver superior distance control through increased moment-of-inertia (MOI) which also provides outstanding solid feel. In addition we have made appearance improvements to both sets."

  The new 712 ap2 irons, which are designed for low handicappers, titleist has significantly increased the club's moment of inertia (MOI) by re-positioning tungsten weight within the heads. The overall goal was to better apply the different materials used in the design.
 
  Titleist 712 ap2 irons are advanced performance, multi-material irons that offer playability, the traditional solid feel of a forged iron and contemporary yet classic looks for the skilled to highly skilled golfer. AP2 irons are technically advanced blades that provide increased forgiveness without sacrificing shot workability while combining traditional blade length and sole width with a more efficient multi-material weight distribution. Great looks, sound, feel, forgiveness and workability. Refine your game with the new 712 ap2 irons.

  I have bought the golf set several weeks ago, at first, I don’t think it will suit me; I just want to have a try. When I first used this set, I found my golf skills have improved. It is a big surprise, and then, I went to play golf with my husband with this set second, this time, I really felt the great power of the 712 ap2 irons. In the past, I played golf poor, but now, I am be more confident. My husband also feel my big provident. I think it is mainly because of this great golf set.

© http://taylorbloggerblog.blogspot.com/. All Rights Reserved.

没有评论:

发表评论