2011年6月23日星期四

Absence of station, not the end of the love

Recall the sweet sorrow like sharp knives, gently only, and meet with blood, through bright but cold abnormalities.
The more trying to forget things, but they can be in the partial is abruptly head any a corner, often secretly hide from before your eyes flash across.
Loved now? Have you found any you want happiness? The seeds of a together but not the common taste the fruit of harvest, now you again and who make a promise of a lifetime together, promise?
Love, is the most said not clear relationship. Always think that together can about love, now separate, how but still miss ~ ~
Miss the life of winter, leave the station, a small hand was led in the palm of obedience, day in the dead of winter the hot feelings, always miss you and warm, miss your warm embrace and the soft sweater.
Forget the days of happy together, the dream I happy to the falling star: "so be it, let us together forever, never separate.
I know that you love me, really loved. In you say you love, your eyes will not lie.
You know I love you? Really loved. When I said, I love the heart to say forever.
A man is known by the heart no reservations, a hands be who led the go will decide, a promise is a lifetime said.
For the future with good daydream, more difficulties and obstacles, and never allowed to give up, in the bottom of the heart say will never say break up......
Red middle eyes, the heart of despair. Absence of station, only themselves, like lonely leaves.
In your heart, once burns, also can be clearly seen. I believe that love can make everything better up, the more close, the more you escape. Finally understand, actually scar had calmed down, and would not be you, I don't want to forget, beating the candle have you tears of sorrow.
Absence of station, turned another look, again want to again you look like. The city has too much miss also have too many sad past, in the heart of the silent farewell, from now and don't meet again.
No matter where you are, and in later life, all of whom than me happiness.
Maybe I will still think you, still could love you, but everything has nothing to do with you.
Maybe you will fall in love with others, or lonely himself, but all and I it doesn't matter.
I love in their hearts, takes a lifetime to forget. Lost.

没有评论:

发表评论