2011年6月26日星期日

Love, love.

If not love you, he will not drunk on you,
If not love you, he will not tube you,
If not love you, he will not care about you.
Although know the time is not much, but I have never left out in the cold you, I know that my love for you is to move the death. It's a pity that you feel is less than. Remember from the beginning to now, also were happy that, at least, is with the joy of the us. Love, love, love, a love, you already became the love of my life.
The past me, in the past I, now I still with countless hope, waiting for your back from the brink. I didn't call you not I do not love you, don't send message to you is not I don't miss you, but I'm afraid, afraid you hear the voice of the same firm. You said love needs no reason, so I love you more does not need to reason. And each hour I remember it clearly is, is that I love too little or ask too much? You always do not happy, always unhappy, all is my bad, I blame my mouth clumsy, said that you love to hear, said something I shouldn't say, heavily hurt your heart.
Have how many night pillow you name to go to sleep, and how many dreams away from me, in that night I always cry woke up, I saw, saw black night, saw me empty heart is still thinking about you and love you. Hard to this is my loneliness, is my helpless? Day, always the hoax; You, is my favorite; Why did you move to feelings before I was live free? Why fell in love with you will be a second to together with you, still have you selfish? So, love you will make me become stingy. For you are overly concerned about also bring you the unnecessary damage, ask, and so I love you exactly right?
The day you left the rain, hope you to turn to the back, and my in the mind also sad tears flowing, I have good efforts to control my good efforts, but with eyes or the wet. Smoking, lung injury not sad, drinking hurt liver also not sad, the only your leave the most sad. I tried to smoke wine, with anesthesia self also trying to forget you, but I still can't do it, what's the use?
When you leave so many days, the weather is cool, my heart is the same AD cool-headed, may be god in to us sad it. In every time I see you, think of you are sincere, not understanding the silently with tears.
Today, it was raining heavily, more than ever before, heart, more than ever before and heavy, love, the love of..

没有评论:

发表评论