2011年6月25日星期六

My pain, were in the heart

Dismal days, as at the moment of I, tears.
Good time, infinite and yearning, I again I should snub trivia, howling, the but again not sustain, perhaps only I too sentimental just.
Always love to place a pair of smelly face, I ask yourself, this is to see who? And who can understand? With a wry smile, some more helpless, and many points lonely.
And as the leaves fall, destined to loneliness, and why to pursue, pursue that do not belong to his thing!!!!! Will only pressure own breath.
Once, has not. Why nag!!!!!
Impression, god is on high, looking at people is he playing in applause! I think so, but I was also true don't know that they are worthless thing!!!!! Because I don't believe in fate! Just hope to find a hopes!
Pain that numbs my nerves, but not my paralysis and heartache! Closed eyes, the past is black and white like midnight emerge, long movie, no more, no end to be continued, afford for thought.
Perhaps I think and feel, I am in the imaginary ills, I will not ask my words who can understand, just withdrawn long, want to talk it out, but they can only expect wall can accompany me to talk.
Think about it, the shadow is my best friend, we don't need to communicate, but it can so the tacit understanding. But sometimes less communication and how can know what do you want? How can I feel your heartbeat? I guess constantly, you may want to pay, just silently with me is enough, to do a mute.
Thank you for your quiet accompany at me nearby, also only then you understand me!!!!! Love will forever in the hope, hope happy forever will accompany, hope can be beautiful moments case forever. But the fog is too big, can't see clearly.
Glad the fog, but scattered all are not!!!!!
I am helpless, only will it into the all over the sky stars, the cloud in the sky, the sunshine, hope with you!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论