2011年6月23日星期四

Lonely love

Lonely love, a man walking in the street, there are only a messy, depression and uncertainty, repressed, head of the broken light inferiority, sparking dark yellow.
As a childhood on the grass, but another brain than, a time, thought that joy, in the eyes of escape, gradually, cooling, put out, so it wasn't there are gains for all our losses.
Fuzzy feelings, the grieved mysterious, do not know how to measure, only the last tears in the same light reduction, still, messy several shadow of love.
Depressing a day of the vehicles, feelings, filled with the dream like fish in water, but from a cold to warm the heart, without her, the world only a moment of machine dim.
I love you, miss, due of stupid behavior, a time to hurt you, let me also, each hope cruelty, warm for a moment and be frost, and, my heart has been deeply thought you smile.
Every moment until the body to ashes thought still continues, and at the end of the road had only one is me, and a missing is you, and I, I already can't turn back, is also not willing to look forward to, still, be still dream still, to go, with I should take all the pain and regret that include a
Lonely love

没有评论:

发表评论